About Noosa Dolphin View Sea Kayaking Tour
Noosa Dolphin View Kayak Tour
Experience an Epic Ocean Adventure, back to nature and into the wild, with our Noosa Dolphin View Kayak Tour.
Feel the thrill of a stunning 4X4 adventure along the spectacular Teewah Beach! From Noosa’s North Shore, deep into the Great Sandy National Park to a pristine ocean kayaking location, Double Island Point. Immerse yourself in the views and natural beauty of Australia’s Nature Coast, on a guided kayak tour.
Experience a buzzing hub of wildlife including Bottlenose dolphins, Humpback whales, turtles, rays and more in this tropical aquatic paradise. With more than 400 dolphins living in the area, the chance of seeing dolphins on our kayak tour are generally high (90%). It is also likely you may see turtles, whales are seasonal (June- November), rays, sea birds and soldier crabs in their thousands. If you're a nature lover and also looking for a unique aquatic adventure this kayak tour is a must do.
This location features scenic views of the Rainbow Beach coloured sands, Fraser Island and pristine Honeymoon Bay.
- 4X4 Great Beach Drive experience
- Guided kayak tour
- National Park entry fees
- Noosa North Shore ferry fees
- Light snacks & refreshments
- Pictures on request
This Noosa kayak tour is suitable for ages 7 years up and is a must for anyone looking for a lifetime experience with the wild!
Double Island Point
Double Island Point is only accessible by 4WD vehicles around low tide, it's away from the crowds and into the heart of the Great Sandy National Park.
Local and migrating wildlife can be experienced. Large Bottlenose dolphin pods, Humpback whales (June – November), Six of the world’s seven marine turtle species can be found here, as well as manta rays, stingrays, soldier crabs in their thousands and a variety of local and migrating sea birds.
Bottlenose dolphin pods are often seen here feeding on large schools of fish and can be as curious.
We guide you on a gentle paddle in Honeymoon Bay and Double Island headland taking in the breath taking views and natural surroundings of the area as well as seeing the Double Island Point Lighthouse from a unique view.
No kayaking experience is required for this tour, beginner friendly location & suitable for all levels.
- Call Epic Ocean Adventures to check your specific departure time (Varies daily due to tide times)
- Three pick-up points
- Be at pick-up point 15 minutes before departure
- Depart Noosa in specialised 4WD vehicles, travel via Noosa North Shore ferry and onto Teewah Beach.
- Experience the thrill of the Great Beach Drive
- Take in stunning views of famous Rainbow Beach coloured sand cliffs
- Breathtaking remote beaches
- Arrive at an untouched paradise, Double Island Point
- Equipment set up
- Safety/instruction briefing on the beach
- Casual guided paddle around the headland
- See Bottlenose dolphins feeding and playing
- Whales on migration (seasonal)
- Many different turtles feeding around the point
- Unique view of the Double Island Point Lighthouse from the water
- Light snacks & refreshments provided
- Return trip along the Great Beach Drive back to Noosa
- Allow 5-6 hours from pick up to drop off
Please call Epic Ocean Adventures the day prior to tour to arrange your pick-up point and pick-up time. The time is not set as it is set around the low tide to access Double Island Point along Teewah Beach. Please be at your designated pick-up point 15 minutes before departure
The 3 pick-up points detailed below:
- NOOSA HEADS:The J Noosa (Theatre venue) 60 Noosa Drive, Noosa Heads (excellent all day parking & best option if traveling from outside Noosa Heads).
- NOOSA HEADS: Noosa Heads Bus Station, Corner Noosa Parade & Noosa Drive (Near Hastings St, limited parking).
- NOOSAVILLE: 180 Gympie Terrace, Noosaville at giant pelican statue (Pelican Boat Hire).
Departure times from Noosa vary daily and are set around the low tide to access Double Island Point along Teewah beach. Please allow 5-6 hours from pick up to drop off.
What to bring:
Please bring what you would usually bring to the beach
- Change of clothes
- Leave your valuables in hotel safe for this trip
This tour is suitable for ages 7 years and up
Noosa Dolphin View Sea Kayaking Tour Reviews
Noosa Dolphin View Sea Kayaking Tour
Please meet 15 minutes before departure at one of the 3 pick up points detailed below: NOOSA HEADS:The J Noosa (Theatre venue) 60 Noosa Drive, Noosa Heads (excellent all day parking & best option if traveling from outside Noosa Heads). NOOSA HEADS: Noosa Heads Bus Station, Corner Noosa Parade & Noosa Drive (Near Hastings St, limited parking). NOOSAVILLE: 180 Gympie Terrace, Noosaville at giant pelican statue (Pelican Boat Hire).