Get the best service and rates by dealing direct with Epic Ocean Adventures.
| From $ 65Half Day Surf lessons Noosa
Special Expires 31 Mar 2019
About Learn to Surf Australia's Longest Wave Noosa
Surf lessons Noosa
Surf lessons Noosa exclusive at Double Island Point, home of Australia’s longest and safest wave. This right hand sandy point break has rides on it’s best days over 1km long! This exclusive Noosa surf adventure away from the surfing crowds is ideal for all levels, surf on super fun long waves with friends and family that will make your progression rewarding and fast.
- Depart Noosa in specialised 4WD vehicles from pick up points.
- Travel via Noosa North Shore ferry and onto Teewah Beach.
- Unique beach 4X4 surf adventure into the Great Sandy National Park.
- Breathtaking remote beaches > an amazing sense of freedom.
- Arrive at surfing paradise – Double Island Point.
- Home to Australia’s longest waves.
- Equipment set up and safety/instruction briefing on the beach.
- Surf lesson instruction by fully qualified, friendly surf instructors.
- Instructor assisted training in the water.
- Individual instruction to suit each participants surfing level.
- Light snacks & refreshments provided.
- Return trip along Teewah Beach by 4X4 back to Noosa.
Departure times vary daily as a result of tide times to access Double Island Point along Teewah beach. Please reconfirm for specific departure times. Please allow 5-6 hours from pick up to drop off.
How to get to Learn to Surf Australia's Longest Wave Noosa
Pick up address 1: Noosa Bus Stop, Corner Noosa Parade & Noosa Drive, Noosa Heads. Pick up address 2: Pelican Boat Hire (Giant Pelican), 180 Gympie Terrace, Noosaville. Pick up address 3: Shop 1/6 Rainbow Beach Road, Rainbow Beach.