| $ 260Double Island Point from Noosa | Private Group
Special Expires 31 Mar 2030
| $ 110Double Island Point from Noosa
Special Expires 31 Mar 2030
About Double Island Point Day Tour from Noosa
Experience Double Island Point from Noosa
Enjoy an adventurous 4X4 drive along the spectacular beaches of Noosa’s North Shore and Double Island Point. Double Island Point is located in the middle of the impressive Great Sandy National Park. Take in the views and natural beauty of our coastline, away from all the crowds.
Our tour guides will show you a buzzing hub of wildlife including big birds, bottlenose dolphins, humpback whales, turtles, rays and more in this tropical aquatic paradise. Enjoy the scenic views of the coloured sands, Fraser Island and pristine Honeymoon Bay.
Australia's Longest Wave
Double Island Point is known for Australia's longest beginner waves. Waves up to 100m long are very common. This is the perfect place to tick surfing off the bucket list.
The crystal clear warm set in the Great Sandy Marine Park are often buzzing with local marine life. Large pods of dolphins, whales (over 35,000 this season), turtles, rays and sea birds are all frequent here.
What makes it Great?
- Remote beach only accessible by 4WD vehicles
- Experience Australia's Longest Wave
- Noosa Pick-up
- 4X4 Great Beach Drive experience
- National Park entry fees
- Noosa North Shore ferry fees
- Light snacks & refreshments
Noosa Departure Points & Times
Departure times for this tour vary daily as a result of tide times to access Double Island Point along the Great Beach Drive.
The Double Island Point experience will last 5-6 hours from pick up to drop off.
Departure times from Noosa can vary between 7am and 3pm
- NOOSA HEADS: The J Noosa (Theatre venue) 60 Noosa Drive, Noosa Heads (Plenty of free all day parking & best option if traveling from outside Noosa Heads).
- NOOSA HEADS: Noosa Heads Bus Station, Corner Noosa Parade & Noosa Drive (Near Hastings St, limited parking).
- NOOSAVILLE: 180 Gympie Terrace, Noosaville at giant pelican statue (Pelican Boat Hire).
Your Day at a Glance
Your day at a glance
- Depart Noosa in specialised 4WD vehicles from pick up points.
- Travel via Noosa North Shore ferry and onto Teewah Beach.
- Experience the thrill of the Great Beach Drive passing the stunning Rainbow Beach coloured sand cliffs & Fraser Island views.
- Arrive Double Island Point.
- 2 hours to relax & explore.
- Return trip along the Great Beach Drive to Noosa.
Guided Kayak Tour Option
The Guided kayak tour option gives you the opportunity to experience wildlife up close including Bottlenose dolphins, Humpback whales, turtles, rays and more in this tropical aquatic paradise. This location features scenic views of the Rainbow Beach coloured sands, Fraser Island and pristine Honeymoon Bay. This is a casual guided paddle taking in the natural views and local marine life.
Things To Bring
- Water bottle
- Sun protection - hat, sunscreen, sunglasses
- Change of clothes
Travelling with children:
- Children must be 7 years of age or older and accompanied by a full-paying adult.
- Adult rates apply for all participants
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Not suitable for people with back problems & Non-swimmers
- Prior to departure the staff must be informed of all health/medical conditions and these must be detailed when completing the participant declaration
- Please contact for daily departure time or confirmation will be sent out upon booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
Instant Booking & Mobile Friendly Tickets
Check availability & book here to secure you spot. Pre-booking is essential. Please do not turn up on the day without a booking.
About Epic Ocean Adventures:
Epic Ocean Adventures provide Dolphin View Kayak Tours, Learn to Surf Lessons and Stand Up Paddle Tours at a paradise location only accessible by 4WD vehicle's from Noosa & Rainbow Beach daily. Hidden within the Great Sandy National Park, Double Island Point is buzzing with wildlife with dolphins, whales, turtles, rays, soldier crabs, sea birds, many tropical fish all frequent. e pride ourselves on our high level of sustainable practices in the enjoyment and education of our pristine natural surroundings.
Double Island Point
Double Island Point is only accessible by 4WD vehicles around low tide, it's away from the crowds and into the heart of the Great Sandy National Park.
Local and migrating wildlife can be experienced. Large Bottlenose dolphin pods, Humpback whales (June – November), Six of the world’s seven marine turtle species can be found here, as well as manta rays, stingrays, soldier crabs in their thousands and a variety of local and migrating sea birds.
Bottlenose dolphin pods are often seen here feeding on large schools of fish and can be as curious.
Double Island Point Day Tour from Noosa Reviews
Double Island Point Day Tour from Noosa
Please meet 15 minutes before departure at one of the 3 pick up points detailed below: NOOSA HEADS:The J Noosa (Theatre venue) 60 Noosa Drive, Noosa Heads (excellent all day parking & best option if traveling from outside Noosa Heads). NOOSA HEADS: Noosa Heads Bus Station, Corner Noosa Parade & Noosa Drive (Near Hastings St, limited parking). NOOSAVILLE: 180 Gympie Terrace, Noosaville at giant pelican statue (Pelican Boat Hire).