Get the best service and rates by dealing direct with Epic Ocean Adventures.
| From $ 129Dolphin View Sea Kayaking Tour
Special Expires 31 Mar 2020
$129 per person for day tour.
About Dolphin View Sea Kayaking Tour
Dolphin View Kayak Tour
Double Island Point
Double Island Point is only accessible by 4WD vehicles around low tide, its away from the crowds and into the heart of the Great Sandy National Park where many of the local and migrating wildlife can be experienced. Large Bottlenose dolphin pods, Humpback whales (June – November), Six of the world’s seven marine turtle species can be found here as well as manta rays, sting rays, soldier crabs in their thousands and a variety of local and migrating sea birds.
We guide you on a gentle paddle in Honeymoon Bay and Double Island headland taking in the breath taking views and natural surroundings of the area as well as seeing the Double Island Point Lighthouse from a unique view. Bottlenose dolphin pods are often seen here feeding on large schools of fish and can be as curious as we are and you could be in for an experience of a lifetime! No kayaking experience is required for this tour, beginner friendly location & suitable for all levels.
- Depart Noosa in specialised 4WD vehicles, travel via Noosa North Shore ferry and onto Teewah Beach.
- Experience the thrill of the Great Beach Drive taking in the stunning views & passing the famous Rainbow Beach coloured sand cliffs.
- Breathtaking remote beaches > an amazing sense of freedom.
- Arrive at an untouched paradise, Double Island Point.
- Spectacular headland buzzing with marine life & a dolphin tour in the wild!
- Equipment set up and safety/instruction briefing on the beach.
- Casual guided paddle around the headland taking in the unique views and local marine life.
- See local Bottlenose dolphins feeding and playing up close in the area.
- Whales on migration resting or to check us out and put on a show.
- Many different turtles feeding around the point.
- Get a unique view of the Double Island Point Lighthouse from the water.
- Light snacks & refreshments provided.
- Return trip along the Great Beach Drive back to Noosa.